I sit here in the classroom at 3:30 AM on a freezing Tuesday morning with severe coffee jitters, completely amazed by our Father God, gratefully reflecting on the situation in which I currently find myself. I realize that Jesus has blessed me with people who are on fire for Him, inside and outside of this house. Tonight I helped out with St Aldates' club outreach again and, even though it's only the second time I've done it, I feel like God is helping me to be more open about my faith. This is the most evangelistic thing I've ever been a part of. If we can even give others a glimpse of the love that God gives by giving our free water bottles or tea or coffee or biscuits or conversations or hugs or high fives or whatever, if we can even plant the tiniest seed, if we can even be thin enough to allow God to show through us, to allow His glory, kindness, love, and life to flow from our fingertips and our lips, then I say: all praise be to Him who by His strength we give.
Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.
Ephesians 3:20-21
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment